Splash, Study, and Sweat
with a JCC membership
A JCC Membership is your ticket to this oasis in North Central Tucson. Through our 1000s of programs, the JCC creates a community where everyone can learn, play, and connect.
We’re proud to offer memberships for individuals and families of all shapes and sizes. Additionally, we have special pricing for seniors, students, teens, and young adults. Moreover, short-term JCC membership and flexible options are also available.
Your JCC membership includes unlimited access to:
- An expansive fitness center with beautiful views of Tucson
- A full-court gymnasium
- Year-round heated swimming pool
- Award-winning splash park and indoor playspace
- Six tennis courts and the Sarver Tennis Center
- Indoor/outdoor pickleball courts
- Indoor racquetball courts
- Tucson’s only public-access sculpture garden
- Meditation space
- Community garden
- Kosher cafe
- Member perks at local businesses throughout Tucson
- So much more!
In addition, your Tucson JCC membership includes special pricing for:
- One of Tucson’s top early childhood education programs
- K-8 programming, including after school care and youth sports leagues
- Summer and holiday camps
- Swim team and swim lessons
- Adult sports leagues and social clubs
- Family and senior programs
- Special events
- Tennis clinics and lessons
You'll Love Belonging Here!
We know that you are going to love your JCC membership! The JCC regularly wins awards for our amazing facility and high quality programs. In 2020, we were recognized as one of your favorites in Arizona Daily Star’s 2020 Readers’ Choice awards.
Similarly, we were finalists in Tucson Weekly’s Best of Tucson 2020!
Thank you for your support. It is an honor to serve you and your family.
Interested in a JCC Membership?
Call (520) 299.3000 or fill out the form below to have the Tucson JCC membership team contact you. We can answer your questions or set up a tour for you to see the JCC for yourself!
Already a member?
Did you know the J is a locally-owned nonprofit?
It’s true! As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, we rely on JCC membership revenue and philanthropy to help us provide essential care services. Supporting the J is a great way to give back to your local community. If you are interested in learning more about our current campaigns, click here.
You can also donate to use using the AZ Charitable Tax Credit! This credit allows you to get a discount on your state income taxes and directly supports the JCC scholarship program.