As schools make decisions about the upcoming school year, we know many families are struggling with choosing between an overcrowded classroom and keeping their kids at home while they try to work. That’s why we’re excited to tell you about J-Care Plus, our remote learning support program for kids entering grades K-6.
J-Care Plus allows for smaller groups and more physical distancing than a traditional classroom, without sacrificing the important emotional and intellectual development that happens in-person. Our remote learning support staff will help students log on to classes, make sure they complete assignments, and provide a variety of enriching and fun activities that supplement their online learning for school (like art and PE).
- Grades: K – 6th
- Monday through Friday
- Drop-off as early as 8am, pick-up as late as 6pm
- 7:30am early drop-off available by request for those that start schooling earlier.
- AM and PM snack provided
Cost: $325 (August 17 – 31)
5% Sibling Discount
Health + Safety
After a successful summer at Camp J, we will be continuing to follow all of our health related protocols that have been put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes:
- NEW: All school-age participants wearing protective masks
- All staff wearing protective masks
- Exclusively curbside drop-off and pick-up
- Limiting group sizes to 10
- Health screening upon entry
- A variety of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures throughout the day
Space is very limited