AZ Tax Credit
The Arizona Tax Credit program allows you to receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on your Arizona state income taxes when you give to The J! Arizona allows you to take three types of tax credits, including one for organizations like ours. Through this tax credit program, money you would otherwise pay in taxes will benefit your neighbors right here in Southern Arizona.
Here’s how the Tax Credit works:
- Make a donation to an organization that serves the working poor
- You do NOT need to itemize your taxes to receive this tax credit
- If you’re filing as an individual, you may be eligible for up to $400 – if you give $400, you get $400 off your tax bill
- Couples may be eligible for a credit up to $800
- Prepare your taxes and complete AZ Form 321