- This event has passed.
Ikebana – Japanese Floral Arranging Workshop
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Ikebana – Japanese Floral Arranging Workshop Sunday May 21, 1-3:30PM
Welcome to our Introduction to Ikebana class. We look forward to helping you create a lovely arrangement. The class includes the price of flowers, a plastic kenzan (frog), and plastic bowl for you to arrange the flowers in. Flowers will be purchased a few days in advanced so advanced registration is required.
What to Bring:
1. Scissors for cutting. Regular scissors, kitchen scissors or garden clippers will work.
2. A grocery bag to dispose of extra leaves, stems and branches.
3. A hand towel in case you spill water (we all do sometimes!).
4. A bucket to bring your flowers home.
The class will take place in the North Lounge:
in the classroom as you enter the north entrance. You may park in the back parking lot, off East River Rd by the Tucson Hebrew School. Please ring the bell to get in if you do not have a keycard.
Cost $30 members/$37 guests
CLICK HERE to register
- May 21
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Adults, Arts & Culture, Social
- View Organizer Website
Bistro at the J by Asher: Kosher Pop-up RestaurantJune 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Red Cross Blood Drive – June 18June 18 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bistro at the J by Asher: Kosher Pop-up RestaurantJuly 20 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm