Women inPower (WiP) is a unique Fellowship program offered by the 92nd Street Y. It provides peer support, mentorship, training and coaching to high-potential women across all professional sectors, to advance them to the highest levels of leadership. With a focus on social impact, we expect graduates to use what they have learned to create a more meaningful society and a better workplace culture and environment for both women and men.
This year, JCC Association, in partnership with 92nd Street Y, has selected the Tucson J to be one of five JCCs across North America to bring this specialized training and mentorship program to our local community.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2020 Women inPower Tucson Fellowship are now open!
Women inPower is open to women leaders across all sectors. To be considered for the Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Jewish, and/or employed by a Jewish organization
- Based in Southern Arizona
- In mid to upper middle management or equivalent in her sector
- Open to exploring new ideas and perspective
- Uncompromising in her professional advancement
- Eager to learn new strategies to succeed
- Willing to share her experiences and insights with the wider community of Fellows
- Committed to participating in regular Fellowship events, workshops, and activities
Phase One: Applications
The deadline to apply is 5:00PM November 22, 2019. Applicants will upload a resume and answer questions about their career and professional goals.
Phase Two: Review & Selection
Final selection will be made by the WiP Steering Committee. All application responses are kept confidential. Accepted Fellows will be notified by email by December 2019. The program officially begins in January 2020.
Please feel free to email Allison Wexler email@example.com with any questions.