We are so excited to be back! we know that we are safer and stronger together, which is why we’ve implemented a lot of changes in order to remain open to serve you. your cooperation helps us protect you, our staff, and the other members of our community who utilize our facility every day.
For your healthy + safety
All members and staff are asked to complete a brief health questionnaire, wash their hands, and have their temperature checked before entering the building. You will also need to sign a facility usage waiver. Masks are required at all times in any indoor spaces. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or otherwise feel unwell, we ask that you stay home.
For the time being, we are open to members only. Anyone wishing to join or explore all that the J has to offer may purchase a 7-day or 14-day trial membership.
We've modified our building hours*
Monday – Thursday: 5 am-7:30 pm
Friday: 5 am-6 pm
Weekends: 7 am-6 pm
The entrance at Alvernon and Dodge is closed. Children’s pickup/drop-off is on the west side of the building; cars must enter via the roundabout closest to the Federation building.
If you are coming to workout, please park in our North Lot and come in through our north door.
Our fitness center, lap lanes, outdoor pickleball courts, and tennis courts are open! We are also expanding our offerings to include small group, outdoor fitness classes (yoga, JXT, cycling, drop-in tennis clinics, CrossH2O, GlideFIT, and more!) and private swim/tennis lessons. Advanced booking is required to help us maintain our new capacity.
The indoor racquet courts, locker rooms, group exercise rooms, and spa area are closed. We are still offering free virtual group fitness classes and our offerings can be found by clicking here . Specialty virtual classes can be found here.
Camp J 2021 is Almost Here!
- All childcare programs are designed using CDC and AZHD guidelines.
- Exclusively curbside drop-off and pick-up.
- Screening of all staff, members, and program participants.
- All staff and children wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer prior to entering the building.
- All staff and school-aged children required to wear masks.
- Smaller group and classroom sizes
- All groups and classrooms kept in pods to reduce exposure
- Physical distancing is promoted through program design
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of all program spaces, supplies and surfaces
- Signs are posted on everyday protective practices
- Staff are trained with the most recent CDC and AZHD recommendations
Proactive tracing and quarantine protocols
Taglit has moved!
Taglit, our Day Program for adults with developmental disabilities, has temporarily moved across the street to Or Chadash synagogue in order to keep our participants safe and socially distant.