J-Care Remote Learning Support
J-Care Plus is our remote learning support program. We support young learners by helping them log on to classes, making sure they complete assignments, and providing a variety of enriching and fun activities when they are not participating in classes or school-related projects.
J-Care kids enjoy a wide range of activities that take full advantage of our campus. After school, kids participate in programs like:
- Grades K-6
- Drop-off as early as 8 am,
pick-up as late as 6 pm
- AM and PM snack provided
- PM-only care also available
Health + Safety
We will be continuing to follow all of our health related protocols that have been put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- NEW: All school-age participants wearing protective masks
- All staff wearing protective masks
- Exclusively curbside drop-off and pick-up
- Limiting group sizes to 10
- Health screening upon entry
- A variety of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures throughout the day