J-Care Custom Care Solutions
As schools around town develop different schedules for resumed in-person learning, the J is committed to providing a custom care schedule that works for your family.
We have several options, including:
Full-Day Remote Learning Support: We support young learners by helping them log on to classes, making sure they complete assignments, and providing a variety of enriching and fun activities when they are not participating in classes or school-related projects.
PM-Only Care: As schools are beginning to resume some in-person learning, we are committed to providing traditional afterschool care on the days that you need it.
PM Care with Transportation: We are offering transportation to a select number of schools and seats on the busses are first come, first serve. Masks are required on the bus, and capacity is limited to 6 or 7 students to allow for as much physical distancing as possible. We will not be putting children from different schools onto the same bus.
J-Care kids enjoy a wide range of activities that take full advantage of our campus. After school, kids participate in programs like:
- Grades K-6
- Drop-off as early as 8 am,
pick-up as late as 6 pm
- AM and PM snack provided
- We can accommodate whatever your school schedule requires!
Health + Safety
We will be continuing to follow all of our health related protocols that have been put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- NEW: All school-age participants wearing protective masks
- All staff wearing protective masks
- Exclusively curbside drop-off and pick-up
- Limiting group sizes to 10
- Health screening upon entry
- A variety of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures throughout the day