The J is Mobile!
The mobile app was updated on 12/20/2019. The current app version is 11.3.0
Stay on Track with schedules and alerts from your phone!
We’re excited to bring The J right to your fingertips through our new FREE mobile app. Now you can get Tucson JCC information when you want it, where you want it, even on the go.
- Group exercise schedules
- Calendar reminders
- Facility closing notifications
- NEW! See class sub names under daily Schedules
- Check-in using your mobile phone
- and more!
Need instructions? Read on…
- Go to your Apple iStore or Google Play store
- Search for ‘Daxko’
- Download the app
- If prompted, search for Tucson J to load the Tucson J association
- To receive notifications you will need to enable these in Preferences
- To check in by phone (at the welcome desk inside the facility) you can scan your key tag to the mobile app
- If you are on old app version 10.3.0 you will need to reinstall the new version 11.3.0 by following the above steps. There is no automatic update to the old app as the architecture has changed. Sub names are not available in the old app.
- Once the new “Daxko” app is installed, the old “Tucson Jewish Community Center” app should removed from the device. *Both have a J logo so take note the app to KEEP is called “Daxko LLC”