Splash. Study. Sweat.
The Tucson Jewish Community Center is your oasis in North Central Tucson. Offering thousands of programs every year, our spectacular 110,000 square foot campus creates a community where people across all backgrounds and generations can learn, play, and connect.
The JCC is proud to offer membership packages and rates specific to individual adults; families of all shapes and sizes; as well as seniors, students, teens, and young adults. Short-term memberships and flexible payment options are also available.
Your membership includes unlimited access to:
- An expansive fitness center with beautiful views of Tucson
- A full-court gymnasium
- Year-round heated competition and activity swimming pools and a relaxing sauna
- Our award-winning splash park and indoor playspace
- Six top-of-the-line tennis courts and the exclusive Sarver Tennis Center
- Two baseball fields
- Indoor/outdoor pickleball courts
- Indoor racquetball courts
- Tucson’s only public-access sculpture garden
- Meditation space
- Community garden
- Kosher cafe
- Member perks at local businesses throughout Tucson
- So much more!
As well as special pricing for:
- One of Tucson’s top early childhood education programs, located on our campus
- Comprehensive K-8 programming, including our after school program and youth sports leagues
- Summer and holiday camps
- Swim team and swim lessons
- Adult sports leagues and social clubs
- Family and senior programs
- Special events
- Tennis clinics and lessons
- Other special interest programs and classes